Gather your friends, family and anyone who likes to kick up their heels because Music on the Green is back for the summer! This free, outdoor concert series will take place every Friday beginning June 1 from 6 until 9 p.m. Guests can boogie to the sounds of funk, beach music, rock, jazz, disco and more!
- June 1- The Groove Train: Groove to the sounds of rock-n-roll, R&B and pop from the 60’s to today.
- June 8- Congdon & Company: features heart stopping rock and roll, easy listening jazz, beach music, disco hits of the eighties, R&B, and Top 40 hits.
- June 15- CoastRunner: This premiere party and dance band will perform a mix of beach, funk, R&B and soul music with a little extra boogie.
- June 22- Coconut Groove Band: This four-man band performs easy listening, soul, island music, funk and blues.
- June 29- David Landeo Band: Take part in an interactive experience while enjoying the sounds of dance, country, reggae and beach music.
Food and drinks will be available for purchase. Guests are encouraged to bring a blanket or beach chairs. The series is sponsored by the Town of Kiawah.