Image by Flickr user sramses177
Don't let the New Year sneak up on you before you have the chance to make it a memorable evening.
Treat someone special to a festive five-course New year's Ever dinner Circa 1886 Restaurant. Chef Marc Collins is pulling out all the stops to make this night unforgettable.
There will be two seatings for the New Year’s Eve dinner, one at 6:30 p.m. and the second at 9:30 p.m. Cost is $100 per person excluding gratuity and tax, and cost includes a complimentary glass of champagne. Other beverages are not included in the cost. Reservations are required and may be made by calling (843) 853-7828.
And now, the menu:
- First Course: Black Truffle and Black Rice Bisque with Cauliflower Cream
- Second Course: Chilled Lobster Tail with Cucumber, Lemon Tomato Curd, Mozzarella, Fennel Pollen, Chervil and White Balsamic Honey Reduction
- Third Course: Carolina Gold Rice Risotto with Butternut Squash, Chestnut, Prosciutto, Rosemary Apple Sauce and 24K Gold Leaf
- Entrée: Vanilla Bean Scented Sea Scallops with Collard Bread French Toast, Pimiento Fondue, Yuzu Vinaigrette and Artichoke Chips ~or~ American Bison Short Ribs with Smoked Blue Cheese Grits, Sour Peach Butter, Endive Salad and Baby Turnips ~or~ Buttermilk-Fried Pheasant Breast with Sun-Dried Fig and Foie Gras Whipped Potatoes, Brussels Sprouts, Sage and Sauterne Apple Sauce
- Trio of Desserts: Semolina Peach Crisp Tart, Honey and Earl Grey Tea Ice Cream with Poppy Seed Lace Cup, Grand Marnier Butter Truffle