Image by ad.gif
So you want more business? Well you can get that and have more grateful customers that are glad you're supporting one of the area's best Web sites.
Need more convincing that you should shell out a few bucks? Try these reasons:
- Boeing just broke ground in North Charleston and is bringing 4,000 jobs to the Lowcountry, and $200 million in salaries. That's great for business, but only if they know who you are.
- Get a jump start on your competitors by advertising with the most comprehensive community Web site in Charleston. Not only do our ads have a better response rate (more people notice and click on them), but they're inexpensive, and look good thanks to a lack of visual clutter.
- Being current is one of the most important things when advertising online. That's why TheDigitel offers Dynamic Advertising that instantly dispatches your latest Tweets straight to readers
- Later in November we're launching a much improved version of TheDigitel.com that has even better ad placements, and a more intrigued readership.
- Fantastic rates. It's amazing how much money you can save when you're not buying paper, too.
So, don't hesitate. In fact, if you sign up this holiday season and tell us you saw this Web page you'll get a 20% discount.
Here's how to get onboard
Contact Austin Dandridge at (843) 754-2675 or firstname.lastname@example.org to learn more or check out all the gory details in our media kit. If your interest lies in our Dynamic Ads, you can learn more over here.