Beaufort Twilight Run returns again with fun and entertainment in Habersham
The 4th annual Beaufort Twilight Run is less than three weeks away.
The running festival is Saturday, March 24th, and has an 8K Run and 5K Run, a 5K Fun Walk and a 1/4 mile Kid’s Fun Run. The race ends with a traditional Lowcountry oyster roast in Habersham (you can buy tickets if you're not a race participant).
The evening and run benefits Riverview Charter School in Beaufort.
There will be a post race party with live music by The Brewer Band and refreshments in the Habersham Marketplace.
Online registration closes at 11:59pm on March 21st, though you can still register in person on the 23rd and 24th. Register here.
Friday, March 23, 2012:
- 4:00 pm-7:00 pm – late registration & packet pick8up during the Habersham Farmers Market
- 5:30 pm – 7:00 pm – pasta dinner hosted by Piace Pizza – info TBD
Saturday, March 24, 2012 – RACE DAY:
- 2:00 pm-5:30 pm – late registration and & packet pick-up
*5K & Kid’s Run Registration will close at 4:30 pm
- 4:30 pm – Kid’s 1/4 mile Fun Run
- 5:00 pm – 5K Run & Fun Walk
- 6:15 pm – 8K Run
- 6:30 pm-10:30 pm – Oyster Roast & Live Music
*Kid’s Meals can be picked up beginning at 5:00 pm
- 7:30 pm – Awards Ceremony & Post Race Party
Comment and read more
our topic pages and automatically found related coverage.